Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Improvement Suggestions

From the beginning I have been extremely impressed with the way you have set up your online class. Everything is so complex but so well organized that it's easy to understand. 

All of your new ideas look great to me. But I am particularly interested in the last three. Considering I am absolutely terrible at time management, I'm sure the first one would really help me out, though. 

Audio Recordings
I would love this! I didn't even realize audio recordings had been an option for us. That would help me tremendously because reading isn't something I naturally enjoy. I also feel that I am able to focus more and comprehend better when I am read to.

Writing Tutorial Videos
This would be awesome. I am a hands-on/visual learner. I like to watch tutorial videos over class material because I feel like it's more efficient for me than reading instructions. I know it will probably be a lot of work for you to create the videos but the good thing is that you can reuse them for each semester!

Thematic Reading Units
Yes! This would make it even easier to find readings that I'm interested in. Since I'm inclined to stories about love or stories about animals, this would be an efficient way to find stories that intrigue me. 

I love that you're constantly striving to change your class for the better. I truly appreciate the way you try to tailor the class to each of your students needs. School for me isn't easy, due to me being a hands-on/visual learner. Textbooks don't do much for me but I don't have an alternate option. I have enjoyed your class immensely and want to thank you for sharing your passion for and knowledge of the epics with all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment