Thursday, December 8, 2016

Tech Tip: Canvas App

I heard that there was an app for Canvas but I hadn't checked it out until now. It's been frustrating that D2L doesn't have an app so I really appreciate the convenience of the Canvas app. 

I like how easily it is to personalize your Canvas account. Everything is so well organized on the app and easy to access. Sometimes viewing the full Canvas site on your iPhone can be a bit overwhelming. 

Another thing I've really liked on Canvas is the ability to enter potential grades to calculate what you grade may add up to. On D2L you have to calculate everything yourself and with me being bad at math, I hate that. 

Since Canvas is going to be used by all classes next semester, I am glad I got the app now. I can already tell that it will be extremely helpful!



No comments:

Post a Comment